I on this thread am basically outlining ALL the different ways I have found across the web you can make money with sports picks. Feel free to ask me questions I will gladly give free powerful advise you can start using NOW to make more money!
Most handicappers only know only a few ways to make money with their sports picks, but across the web there are many spots you can sell your sports touts. I am about to talk about all the ways I know how to make money online relating to sports handicapping business.
1. Email Leads – Many handicappers are still using email leads, this type of marketing is very difficult for many reasons, mostly legal.
Most handicappers mistakenly think this niche is huge for this type of buyer and it’s not. Email marketing service will sell services that blast-out millions of emails and frankly this is just a blanket approach, not very effective. the conversion on this is next to nothing.
However people are searching the web for competitive sports insights used for betting, this used with lead generating tools is the most effective method for getting good emails.
Email marketing is still is a sticky business, if I was looking to work from an email list that I though was good, I would send 3-5 emails at a time trying to start the conversation.
Facebook and Twitter has really given direct access to million of buyers, that no less have detailed bio info on the profile to help you find them! Think about what that’s means. It still stuns me that social media is overlooked by a large number of handicappers.
2. Writing Articles – This is the most effective way to make money with your picks. Post it they will come! People can easily refer to your record.
Honestly I’m not a good writer, but this does not stop me from posting my ideas online. I talk with handicappers everyday that gives me amazing info that if they added this to their websites would be almost priceless.
Why is this so valuable? Everything you write is intellectual property that will stay on the web for a lifetime.
MONEY MAKING TIP -> Even writing how to betting or system eBooks or offering your service picks and on Amazon for subscription can yield returns for years. I have been working on the content on this blog for years, building the story and bring to life the ideas I have. Each time I read my website I am always adding something new, or redraft it. The scope of my idea is big and it takes time to bring this out. I can not overstate how powerful words are and handicappers overlook this power.
3. soliciting on the web – Posting ads on Craigslist, Facebook twitter and using chat rooms and forum posting is effective but the numbers are long. I good Twitter account could be worth millions.
example Craigslist posting that I found
4. profile – Many handicappers are using companies that document records.
5. website – Make a website and showcase your companies profile. Most handicappers are visual in nature so they are wowed and this is how they think in terms of people buying their products. Gamblers are difficult in nature and you can live or die in their mind quickly. A website is the best way to monetize your picks, with cost only being about 15 dollars a month to maintain, the upside is nearly 100% profit. Owning a website also allows you to take on many of the above points.
- email leads – subscribe list.
- writing/blogging – posting your picks, game analysis.
- bringing creditably with a web presence – people like to see you are a business.
6. subscription service – Like Amazon. That correct you can set it up so people can use their Kindles Fires, and Get their Picks
To Date I have not met a handicapper or gambler that personally I could not learn something from. You are good at being a handicapper, let me harness the full-power of what you know and turn it into money. Because im a Muther Fucking Jedi Master. — Owner of Handicapping Websites